SharePoint 2010: Getting Started with Development – Part 2
More and more resources are coming available for starting development with SharePoint 2010. Today I received a link from MSDN Flash with some cool new developer resources. After watching the presentations you can even test your skill by answering a question. Besides that their are also code samples available for each module.
- Module 1: Getting Started: Building Web Parts in SharePoint 2010
- Module 2: What Developers Need to Know About SharePoint 2010
- Module 3: Building Blocks for Web Part Development in SharePoint 2010
- Module 4: Accessing SharePoint 2010 Data and Objects with Server-Side APIs
- Module 5: Accessing SharePoint 2010 Data and Objects with Client-Side APIs
- Module 6: Accessing External Data with Business Connectivity Services in SharePoint 2010
- Module 7: Developing Business Processes with SharePoint 2010 Workflows
- Module 8: Creating Silverlight User Interfaces for SharePoint 2010 Solutions
- Module 9: Sandboxed Solutions for Web Parts in SharePoint 2010
- Module 10: Creating Dialog Boxes and Ribbon Controls for SharePoint 2010
Besides the getting started modules Microsoft also released resources to get started working with Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint 2010:
You should also take a look at http://channel9.msdn.com/learn/courses/SharePoint2010Developer/. On this site there are several great movies to learn how to develop for SharePoint 2010.